|Style:||Desktop Hidden Pop Up Outlets||Product Model:||BP419|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy Surface Panel + Steel Box||Color:||Black|
|Application:||High-class Multi-function Training Room||Surface Panel Size:||175*130mm|
|Case Size:||150*120*135mm||Panel Thickness:||5mm|
|Input Module:||HDMI / USB / RJ45 / Audio 3.5 / RCA||Out Module:||HDMI / USB / RJ45 / Audio 3.5 / RCA|
pop up power outlet,
table top electrical outlets
Aluminum Alloy Multi-functional Desktop Hidden Power Sockets, Tabletop Pop Up Socket Box
BP series Desktop Socket is designed as a table top socket box with multi-functional modules. Tabletop Socket is built in a pneumatic pressure spring pole, which can pop up the sockets with 45 degree. Works with the aluminum alloy connection plate.
As the requirement of conference room become more and more higher. Luxurious and convenient conference equipment is necessary. Tabletop mount hidden pop up power socket box is the one of conference equipment for AV solutions.
1. Humanization design of 45 degree pop up angle, the plug can be connected easily and convenience
2. Socket connectors can be changed according to customer’s requirement
3. Save more space, and make the office environment durable and beautiful
4. The surface panel is designed for round corner, prevent desktop scratch and cause injury to people
5. Supply screws and mounting accessories
6. With a strong carton package and waterproof plastic film
7. Desktop Socket by pneumatic pressure gas pole quietly
8. The aluminum alloy plate of office socket box is 5mm
9. All the socket connectors and sockets is direct connection
|Product||Desktop Pop Up Power Socket Boxes|
|Module||HDMI + VGA + USB + Audio 3.5 + RCA + RJ45|
|Power||Universal power sockets|
|Panel Size||175 * 130 mm|
150 * 120 * 135mm
|OEM / ODM||Yes|
Cut a hole through the table board under the size and sharp.
Insert the panel through the hole and adjust the position to fix the table board properly
Put the fasteners into the notches of the frame and then fix them with screws at the bottom of the table board.
Fix the cables with clamps and screws, a proper cable length should be extended for the panel movement.
Connect the cable to the related equipments.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Lee
Tel: 86 18680577415