|Size:||250 Inch||Ratio:||4 : 3|
|Projection:||Front & Rear Projection Screen||Type:||Fast Fold Screen|
|Frame Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Front Screen:||Pearl White Soft Brabric|
|Rear Screen:||Polyethylene Soft Fabric||Application:||Conference Meeting Rooms|
|Frame Size:||32 * 64 Mm||Screen Size:||200 * 150 Inch|
hanging projector screen,
flat projector screen
Aluminum Alloy Frame Portable Projection Projector Screen For Front and Rear Fast Fold Screen
Fast fold screen is good design of the projection screen, easy to assemble and carry. Can protect well with an impact resistant carrying suitcase. Not need to fixed on the wall and ceiling, suitable for different needs, such as: exhibitions, banquets, concerts, large-scale business activities, etc..
1. The fast assembled frame is made of high quality aluminum alloy material, can bear over 50~100kgs weight, not easy to bend.
2. The screen fabric is attached to the rectangular frame and held in place by several press studs, which ensure an evenly stretched and perfectly flat surface.
3. The frame adopts a square tube type design, so that the frame can bear high gravity and is not easy to collapse.
4. Lightweight and can be folded, each part of the aluminum frame and frame without disassembly, easy to carry and transport, and can provide very good stability.
5. The frame fixed to the floor support with 8~16 pieces large diameter hand screws.
6. With high quality fabric, the screen fabric is using the imported front and rear projection fabric.
7. Easy to cleaning the screen fabric, using clean water and soft cloth to clean, not need to use chemical cleaning agents or alcohol.
8. The rear fabric of projection screen is made of the Polyethylene soft screen fabric, the light can be highly transparent, soft and smooth texture, no deformation, has good tensile strength.
9. Both type of fabric are durable and can be folded many times with out damage or disortion.
10. The rapid folding screen provides a portable mobile box with wheels, impact resistance and easy transportation.
11. The screen fabric is packing with two high quality soft back bags.
12. With high tenacity and elastic belt to fixed the screen fabric and frame in inner case.
13. Inner case is made with 10 mm thickness impact foam board to protect the screen during carry.
Content and accessories list:
|Specified screen sizes||250inch|
|Screen fabric||1 front fabric and 1 rear fabric|
|Screen bags||2 (based on the screen fabric)|
|Hand screws||14 (based on the sizes)|
|Type||Projection projection screen|
|Function||Fast fold screen|
|Projection size (Inch)||200 * 150|
|Projection size (mm)||5080 * 3810|
|Frame material||Aluminum alloy|
|Frame pole size (mm)||32 * 64|
|Front screen material||Pearl white soft screen fabric|
|Rear screen material||Polyethylene soft screen fabric|
|Screen Belt size (mm)||100|
|Screen projection way||Front and rear projection|
Correct use of the projection screen will ensure better results.
For the front projection assemble and view the screen as indicated in Fig.1.
For the rear projection assemble and view the screen as indicated in Fig.2.
Other size selection :
|72||4:3||57.6||43.2||1463||1097||75||32 * 32|
|84||4:3||67.2||50.4||1707||1280||75||32 * 32|
|100||4:3||80||60||2032||1524||75||32 * 32|
|120||4:3||96||72||2438||1829||75||32 * 32|
|150||4:3||120||90||3048||2286||75||32 * 32|
|180||4:3||144||108||3658||2743||75||32 * 32|
|200||4:3||160||120||4064||3048||75||32 * 32|
|250||4:3||200||150||5080||3810||100||36 * 64|
|300||4:3||240||180||6096||4572||100||36 * 65|
|350||4:3||280||210||7112||5534||100||36 * 66|
|72||16:9||62.7||35.3||1593||896||75||32 * 32|
|84||16:9||73.2||41.2||1858||1045||75||32 * 32|
|100||16:9||87.1||49||2212||1245||75||32 * 32|
|120||16:9||104.5||58.8||2655||1494||75||32 * 32|
|150||16:9||130.7||73.5||3319||1867||75||32 * 32|
|180||16:9||156.8||88.2||3982||2240||75||32 * 32|
|200||16:9||174.2||98||4425||2489||75||32 * 32|
|250||16:9||217.8||122.5||5531||3112||100||36 * 64|
|300||16:9||261.3||147||6637||3734||100||36 * 64|
All the size of fast fold screen as indicated in Fig. 21 and Fig. 22.
Contact Person: Ms. Ivy Lee
Tel: 86 18680577415